We Welcome Your Application
Well-established solution-focused teaching institute in good standing, who teach within the fields of certification, and agree with the inclusion criteria of quality in training and practice are invited to apply to become member of IASTI. As a service to the trainees of the member institutes we provide three levels of certification in the solution-focused model based on jointly agreed standards.
The Purpose of IASTI
(1) To be a professional platform for the qualified solution-focused teaching institutes to provide certification for their trainees, and
The members of IASTI agree on the criteria in the following three areas to ensure the shared quality of training:
(a) A basic structure for training in the solution-focused model that includes classroom training, supervision, and practice in the professional environment of the trainee (read more…);
(b) A shared standard for the certification in the solution-focused model and the professional ethics involved of our trainees on three levels of knowledge and skills (read more…); and
(c) A peer-institute quality control program to guarantee that the IASTI member institutes both at admittance and continuing demonstrate a high competence in the solution-focused model and in quality training (read more…).
(2) To support and contribute to the professional development of solution-focused practices.
(3) To support the local and international organization of certified practitioners
(4) To promote the teaching of the solution-focused approach in therapy, education, coaching, management and other fields.
(5) To encourage research in solution-focused approaches.
To apply for IASTI membership, please download and use the guidelines presented in the application form. You will get verification that we received your application within 24 hours.
Institutes Quality Standards
The member institutes full fill the inclusion criteria, for example, that the trainers are active practitioners, are active in publishing and communicating professionally about their own practice, have years of experience both in practice and in giving training, and are in good standing. (read more…)
Certification of Trainees
IASTI provides, as a service to the trainees of its member institutes, three levels of certification in the solution-focused model.